TargeteMMC, Blunk Microsystems' embedded MMC Manager / Driver layer, includes the following features:
- General purpose, enhanced area and BOOT partition access.
- Optimal tagged writes for meta-data.
- Reliable sector writes for power fail safety.
- Uses trim/discard operations for extended flash durability.
- High priority interrupts for a deterministic response time.
- Replay Protected Partition (RPBM) access.
- High level password protect.
- Block specific temporary, permanent and power-on write protect.
Device Management Features
- Monitors and reports bad blocks exceptions.
- Implements an unintrusive adaptive scheduling algorithm for the following maintenance operations:
- power optimization
- real-time clock synchronization
- background operations
Source code is 100% ANSI C and has been tested using PC-lint and multiple ANSI C compilers.
Developed using TargetOS™, Blunk Microsystems’ full-featured royalty-free real time operating system. Easily ported to other operating systems or used in polled mode, without a kernel.
Royalty-free Platform License. Includes source code, user's manual, sample applications, and one year of technical support.