Embedded File Systems for Linux
Blunk Microsystems' embedded file systems for Linux, TargetFS-LKM™ , is a best-in-class, high performance, full storage solution, tightly integrated with the Linux kernel.
- Provides fast mount times, deterministic behavior, guaranteed power-fail recovery and higher performance than native Linux solutions
- User configurable and fixed RAM footprint to work seamlessly with volumes ranging in size from KBs to TBs
- Full storage stack built as a Loadable Kernel Module for ease of adoption - no need to rebuild the Linux kernel
- Tightly integrated with the Linux Kernel's Virtual File System (VFS) Layer
- Uses Blunk's TargetXFS™ file system, TargetFTL-NDM™ NAND flash translation layer
and TargetNDM™ NAND bad block manager
- TargetNDM's low level driver integrated with Linux's Memory Technology Device (MTD) layer.
- Extensible to all other leading edge Blunk storage solutions which are widely and successfully in
use, including in the most stringent environments.
- Complete and intuitive built environment which works with both LTIB and
RAM Formula Calculator is available to compute RAM usage for all Blunk storage solutions.