Embedded Graphics Library
TargetGraphics is a graphics library from Blunk Microsystems designed specifically for embedded applications. It is a best-in-class, high performance, efficient, and comprehensive graphics library. To help reduce your time to market, TargetGraphics is integrated with TargetOS and board support packages that include a graphics controller. Custom drivers are also available.
- Works with any monochrome, grayscale, and color LCDs of any size.
- If available, capability to use cached memory for frame buffers, for even faster rendering.
- Only integer math used throughout library, no floating point math.
- Extensive, intuitive and easy to use API.
- Support for any true type font of any size via font conversion utility.
- Support for PNG, JPEG, GIF and BMP image types.
- Efficient image rotation and resizing algorithms.
- Font and image compression via TargetZFS, Blunk's compressed, read-only file system.
- Gradient fill options - vertical, horizontal and radial - for circles, arcs, ellipses and polygons.
- Image/bitmap fill options for circles, arcs, ellipses and polygons.
- Employs efficient clipping algorithms.
- Support for alpha blending.