Mibsim™ - SNMP Agent Simulator, Prototyper and Source Code Generator
Microsoft Windows™ application to simulate and extend embedded SNMPv3/v2c/v1 Agent
A powerful MIB simulation tool for Windows, Mibsim™ can load and simulate MIBs, initialize scalar and columnar objects and generate all source code for MIBs and their default configurations. This application is designed as a prototyping tool for SNMP agent customers but can also be used for network simulations and Linux development using the included NetSNMP source code stub generation option.
- Installs and runs on all versions of Windows™, from XP to 8.
- Includes up to date versions of all IETF and IRTF MIBs.
- Generate source code for TargetSNMP Agent from any SMIv2 compliant MIB, including new textual conventions.
- Optionally generate default initializations for TargetSNMP Agent MIB objects.
- Generate source code stubs for NetSNMP agent from any SMIv2 compliant MIB
- View and/or export MIBs to any of over 10 different formats including MOSY, Python stubs, scli, XML and more
Easy interface for extending the SNMP agent
- Import any IETF, IRTF or custom MIB
- GUI interface to browse and initialize the OID tree
- GUI interface to easily create default SNMPv3 Users and Views
- GUI interface to create and send Notifications
- Save and Load as many different agent configurations as needed
Unified Management Interface
- Unified Management Interface can optionally generate XML meta code for REST and/or UPnP from a MIB file. This XML to MIB interface can used to deploy management solutions across SNMP, REST and/or UPnP.
RFC-compliant with a full protocol suite supported by Mibsim™ Agent Simulator:
- SNMPv1/SNMPv2c/SNMPv3: RFC 3410, RFC 3411, RFC 3412, 3413,
RFC 3414, RFC 3415, 3416, RFC 3418, RFC 3584
- USM AES: RFC 3826