NAND Device Manager
NAND Device Manager from Blunk Microsystems supports the following features:
- Detects bad NAND blocks and performs bad block recovery without user intervention. This makes the device appear as if it did not have any bad blocks on it.
- Supports multiple volumes (FFS, FAT, XFS, or user specified) per device via partitions.
- Allows en-masse factory pre-programming of devices by supporting the "Skip Bad Block" method. Images created on the PC can be burned on the device using this method.
- 'Thin' driver layer for maximum ease in porting to new platforms. Works with both SLC and MLC NANDs.
- Includes ECC routines - 1 bit correction for SLC / 4 bit correction for MLC. ECC performed in the driver so that hardware ECC can easily be swapped with the provided software routines.
- Efficient use of concurrent programming/erasing for multi plane devices.
- Source code is 100% ANSI C and has been tested using ANSI C compilers from ARM, Diab Data, GNU, Metrowerks, and WindRiver.
- Developed using TargetOS™, Blunk Microsystems’ full-featured royalty-free real time operating system. Easily ported to other operating systems
- Royalty-free. Includes source code, User's Manual, sample applications, and one year of technical support.