Blunk Announces TargeteMMC
San Jose, California, March 4, 2015 - Blunk Microsystems announces eMMC support for its TargetXFS and TargetFAT families of file systems.
Blunk's eMMC implementation, TargeteMMC
About Blunk Microsystems
- Tight integration with TargetXFS and TargetFAT for optimal performance and power fail safety.
- High priority interrupts for a deterministic response time.
- Security Features:
- high level password protect
- replay protected partition access
- individual block protection
- Device Management via unintrusive adaptive scheduling for:
- power optimization
- real-time clock synchronization
- background operations
Blunk Microsystems has provided high-performance embedded software for 32-bit processors since 1995. Products include a high-level IDE optimized for embedded development, an RTOS, advanced embedded file systems, IPv4 and IPv6 certified TCP/IP stacks, embedded graphics/windowing library, USB host stack, embedded web server.
Blunk Microsystems, LLC
8880 Cal Center Drive, Suite 400
Sacramento, CA 95826
T: +1 (408) 323-1758
F: +1 (408) 323-1757
TargetFAT and TargetXFS are trademarks of Blunk Microsystems, LLC.