New Software Support from Blunk for NXP's Nexperia Processors
San Jose, CA (May 29, 2009) Blunk Microsystems, a leading embedded software provider, announces new releases of its system software for the Nexperia (formerly TriMedia) media processor, to support NXP's new NDK 6.0 software development kit. Blunk has maintained in-house ports for the Nexperia processor since 2001 and has licensed software to OEMs around the world for demanding streaming media applications such as HDTVs, Internet radios, and set top boxes. Available Blunk products include:
- TargetFFS - a high-performance, power fail robust file system for SLC/MLC NAND/NOR flash memory.
- TargetFAT - a FAT8/16/32 compatible file system for SLC/MLC NAND/NOR flash memory using FTL.
- TargetTCP - a full-featured IPv4/IPv6 TCP/IP protocol stack, supported with Ethernet and Wi-Fi drivers.
- TargetWeb - a robust web server with support for server side execution and dynamic content generation
- TargetTLS - security protocol for TargetTCP supports server side SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1
- MibSNMP - SNMPv3 upgrade to TargetTCP including MIB to source code generation tool
About Blunk Microsystems
Blunk Microsystems has been providing leading edge high-performance embedded systems software for over fourteen years. All Blunk Microsystems embedded products are implemented in tight, non-GPL code to be fast, small, reliable, and shippable. Blunk's products include an RTOS, TCP/IP stack, file systems, embedded web server, board support packages, and integrated GNU-based development environment. See the Blunk Website
for additional information or call (408) 323-1758.
Blunk Microsystems, LLC
8880 Cal Center Drive, Suite 400
Sacramento, CA 95826
T: (408) 323-1758
F: (408) 323-1757
TargetFFS, TargetFAT, TargetTLS, TargetTCP, TargetWeb, and the Blunk Microsystems logo are trademarks of Blunk Microsystems, LLC. Other marks used herein are the property of the respective owners.