San Jose, Calif., October 16, 2015 - Blunk Microsystems announces turnkey support for Digilent's ZYBO Zynq™-7000 Development Board. The $5K RTOS Bundle includes the CrossStep™ Integrated Development Environment, a complete board support package, and the TargetOS™ embedded operating system with advanced file system and networking support.
The CrossStep IDE includes:
- High-level source debugger with intuitive GUI and integrated kernel-awareness
- Build manager keeps projects up to date, understands time stamp include file dependencies
- Support for JTAG interfaces from Abatron, Altera, Xilinx, OpenOCD, and P&E Micro
The RTOS Bundle includes:
- TargetOS Fast, deterministic ARM Cortex-A9 real-time kernel
- TargetXFS High performance UNIX-like file system with guaranteed power fail recovery
- TargetFAT Windows/DOS compatible FAT file system with guaranteed power fail recovery
- TargetFTL Advanced flash translation layers for NAND and NOR flash memories
- TargetTCP IPv4 high-performance TCP/IP protocol stack with Sockets API
- TargetWeb Embedded Web Server on-the-fly page generation with data insert
- TargetUSB USB stack with Mass Storage and Hub classes and USB 2.0 EHCI driver
- TargetSD Full featured SD card manager with automatic detection/configuration
- TargeteMMC Full featured eMMC card manager with core, security and device management support
- TargetMon Over-Ethernet debug monitor for extremely fast downloads
- Zynq-7000 peripheral drivers for DMA, Ethernet, GPIO, I2C, interrupt controller, QSPI, SD, timer/counters, periodic tick timer, 64-bit time-stamp counter, UART, and USB
The bundle consists of PC based development tools and embedded operating system components, providing a complete turnkey solution for Zynq-7000 embedded software development. Annual subscription licenses including source code, technical support, and royalty-free distribution are priced at $5K per seat.
A free download of CrossStep™, Blunk’s lite-kernel, and evaluation libraries for the middleware components and BSP is available at www.crossstep.com.
For more information, contact Blunk Microsystems at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Blunk Microsystems
Blunk Microsystems has provided high-performance embedded software for 32-bit processors since 1995. Products include an RTOS, advanced embedded file systems, IPv4 and IPv6 certified TCP/IP stacks, graphics library, USB host stack, web server, high-level source debugger, and integrated GNU-based development environment.
TargetOS, TargetTCP, TargetFAT, TargetXFS, TargetWeb, TargetFTL, and CrossStep are trademarks of Blunk Microsystems, LLC.