TargetUSB - Embedded USB Host Stack
with Mass Storage and Hub Classes
TargetUSB is a best-of-class, high performance, efficient USB host software stack from Blunk Microsystems designed specifically for embedded applications that require USB host functionality. To help reduce your time to market, TargetUSB is integrated with TargetOS and board support packages that include a USB controller.
- Works with OHCI and EHCI compliant USB host controllers.
- Software stack adheres to the USB v1.1 and v2.0 specifications.
- Supports low, full and high speed transfers.
- Includes Mass Storage and Hub classes drivers.
- Seamlessly integrates with Blunk's TargetFAT industry leading FAT file system.
- Supports hot plugging of Mass Storage devices.
- Thin and simple board dependent initialization layer.